- Get Pro Bono
- Do Pro Bono
- Support Pro Bono
- About Pro Bono
You are here
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE ROOTS
Join a team of passionate and inspired professionals who spend every day working to realize the potential of society.
We call Taproot employees 'Roots'. It not only works with our name but speaks to the critical role that each Root plays. They are what defines, sustains and drives our work.
There are a lot of amazing professionals in our community, but the folks who become Roots are special. Here are a few things that stand out about them:
- Roots are passionate about our mission and apply their over-achiever drive to help set and reach ambitious goals
- Roots bring their personality to work creating a playful and real community at the office
- Roots strive to realize our long-term goals but measure our impact daily based on the quality of the service we provide to each client and partner
WORKING AT TAPROOT
If you’re exploring opportunities to join our team and become a Root, you’ll want to learn more about our current team. Here are some Profiles of Roots in different roles across the organization, and here's some information about a unique holiday that says a lot about how we value our people.
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
- Consultant, Advisory Services
- Senior Associate Consultant, Advisory Services
- Senior Program Manager, Bay Area
- Pro Bono Program Fellow