- Get Pro Bono
- Do Pro Bono
- Support Pro Bono
- About Pro Bono
You are here
Donate Your Skills for Good
With more than ten years of experience leading and managing pro bono, the Taproot Foundation is a great place for individuals to get started doing pro bono.
- Taproot+ is our new marketplace for short-term, individual pro bono consulting projects. To sign up and browse projects, please visit Taproot+ here.
- To gain a better understanding of what kind of pro bono work you might be best suited for, check out our Consulting Opportunities.
- If you are located in one of the five cities where Taproot has an office – New York City, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco, or Los Angeles – you can also apply today to work with us and our nonprofit clients through our Service Grant program.
- If you live outside those cities, or want to learn more about good opportunities with and without Taproot, check out our Skills Connect tool to explore the possibilities. There are lots of good ways to use your skills pro bono!
- If you work in a corporate environment that could benefit from an internal pro bono program, Taproot can provide resources to help you build and manage programs that help entire companies leverage the professional skills within. Check out our Corporations page here.
In working with the Taproot Foundation, you’ll learn how to do pro bono, you’ll meet other individuals also contributing their skills pro bono to support a nonprofit, and you’ll get to work with some incredible organizations doing amazing work in communities across the country.
WHY DO PRO BONO?
- More than 8 million business professionals work in America today.
- Nonprofits across the country lack the resources to fully achieve their mission.
- At the core of Taproot’s work is the idea that those business professionals can use the skills they already have--in fields like marketing, information technology, strategy, finance, and human resources--to join forces with those nonprofits and move the ball forward in all of our communities.