- Get Pro Bono
- Do Pro Bono
- Support Pro Bono
- About Pro Bono
You are here
Pro Bono Week
CHANGE THE WORLD. START HERE.
Pro Bono Week is a global campaign that celebrates and activates pro bono service across all professions that use their talents to make a difference. Inspired by the American Bar Association's National Celebration of Pro Bono, Taproot works with partners around the globe to focus attention on the pro bono movement each year in October.
Building New Communities
This year, Taproot celebrates Pro Bono Week by highlighting the creative and innovative ways that pro bono service powers collaboration that builds new communities. Pro bono service draws business professionals and corporations into communities and causes they would otherwise not be exposed to. And, social change organizations are tapping expertise they don't typically have the resources to access. New relationships build new communities that are driving social change around the world!
CONNECT YOUR COMMUNITY TO PRO BONO
Here are five things you can do today to join the celebration and spread the pro bono ethic.
- Encourage three social change organizations you care about (maybe your own!) to check out Taproot+, where these organizations can connect with skilled volunteers today.
- Consider donating your business skills for good. Learn more here.
- Has your experience with pro bono service help build communities? Follow @taprootfound on Twitter and tell us how, using #PBW15.
- Thank your organization’s skilled-volunteers by posting a referral on their LinkedIn page or writing a short blog about an outstanding contributor.
- Post a message to one of our global partner organizations to acknowledge their work around the world! Learn more here.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS AND FRIENDS
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2014
Are you planning to participate in Pro Bono Week? Let us know and we will help promote your event. Contact email@example.com.